Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Alotta Tabata!

Yesterday's Tabata workout with Amy is one of my favorites! After a quick warm up on the elliptical, I only had five exercises to do: Squats, Lunges, Sprints, Sit Ups, and Kettlebell Swings. I had to do each exercise for only a few seconds with a break in between each set. After doing all 5 exercises, I was done! (Only 40 minutes!) Amy assured me that this is pretty hard to do and I am feeling my muscles today for sure. The hardest part of those exercises was the sprinting on the elliptical. Ick! I was wheezing when I was done but knowing that I didn't have to do it very long helped a lot.

My massages are now over for 8WW. I know I will have more in the future but it was so nice to think that I got an hour massage every week (and I needed it!)  I've decided that I've been meditating more than I gave myself credit for. I used my soaking in the bathtub as my way to relax for the evening and forget about everything else for awhile. 

So today is a good day. Now if could only figure out a way to satisfy my almond paste craving...

No comments:

Post a Comment