Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Half Way Day!

It's Half Way Day! Well, it was yesterday but I didn't get a chance to blog. So far...12 pounds gone and I don't know how many inches. I feel good, my pants fit, and people are commenting on my cheekbones. (I think this pretty funny. Of all things that I am working on, cheekbones wasn't part of my goal list. My other set of cheeks was close to the top of my list though!)

I celebrated tonight with the Vaughn Special. Vaughn is an 8WW alumni and more importantly, my dad. He had AWESOME success with 8WW and managed to find a way to get a McDonald's dish of ice cream in to his meals frequently. So tonight I had my favorite Arby's salad and a dish of ice cream from McD's. 

Other Random Thoughts:
Are you someone that craves peanut M&M's? If so, I really like the dark chocolate edamame that comes in a square container from Trader Joe's. This is not 8WW approved, but I only ate 3.

I am up to running/jogging for 25 minutes and now starting to think about running a 5K sometime in the near future. That's quite an accomplishment for me--just thinking about it is hard work!

If Amy asks you if you would like a break from running cardio in the office neighborhood-think twice. I ended up doing 200yd sprints around the office building--12 times.  

I definitely was snoring and drooling during my massage tonight. It was SOOOO wonderful! 

Finally, I heard a good quote today:
" A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time- pills or stairs."  Joan Welsh

No comments:

Post a Comment