Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Home Stretch

Well, I am in Week 8 already and this is becoming a very challenging week. I didn't think this week would be hard, but since I know the end is in sight and that I've already lost 16 pounds, keeping my brain focused is almost overwhelming. 

I keep thinking things like, "There can't be too much harm in eating extra fruit today" or "I think I better skip today's workout because I got a massage and don't want to have sore muscles". The voices in my head are taking over! 

Also, my Ultrameal Shakes are becoming less than appealing. I don't really think they taste bad, but when I am told that I MUST do something I tend to become a little stubborn and don't want to do it. 

However, given the voices in my head and the boring UltraMeal Shakes, I am doing well and looking forward to getting my end results next week. Setting a new goal of losing two more pounds this week is helping me stay in line with the whole program.

Also, check out this article about Nicole from Season 4 on NBC's Biggest Loser. Guess what? She does 8 Weeks to Wellness in Philadelphia when she needs some lifestyle changes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment