Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Progress and the Panchero's Man

Today was weigh-in day and yet again, no change on the scale. I think that my weekend and free day is throwing me off too much. My lowest weight days seem to be Thursday, Friday, and Saturday which tells me that I need to be a little better over the weekends. I am sticking to the nutrition part very well, but I tend to skip UltraMeals on my free day which I think is contributing to my plateau.

HOWEVER...I just about jumped over the counter at Panchero's to hug the guy that bobbed my burrito (yes, that is the real terminology for making a burrito at our favorite fast food restaurant). I paid with credit card and he asked to see ID. I showed him my driver's license which prompted him to say, "You look great. You are a lot thinner now." I didn't tell him that I was pregnant in my photo, but I was still pretty excited. 

I feel so much better, am already buying smaller clothes sizes, and can't wait to keep on shrinking my body fat numbers. I have a few weeks left and my goals remain the same. Short term: MEDITATE and record in my log book. Long term: Get my body fat percent to a healthy range for me. AND fit into my high school prom dress. (I will be sure to post pictures if that ever happens. :)


Restaurant Update: Applebee's
I had a lime-seasoned chicken breast with salsa and steamed veggies for lunch. Very good and 8WW approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment