Monday, May 2, 2011

Noticeable Changes

This week has been my favorite week of 8WW because people are commenting on how different I look. Most people say that my cheekbones are back.  It's nice to hear that I am looking different already. I wasn't thinking that I would be seeing noticeable changes 4 weeks in to the program.

Most importantly, I feel different & better. My clothes fit better and I generally feel much healthier now that I am eating better and exercising. 
This past weekend I ate at Ruby Tuesdays. Here's what you can have there...

1) Petite Sirloin
2) Blackened Tilapia with Mango Salsa
3) Barbecue Chicken

The nice thing is that they have lots of side dishes and a salad bar that can fill you up. I hate roasted spaghetti squash and grilled green beans for my sides, but you could also do a salad bar trip with lots of veggies and balsamic vinegar dressing and still count it. There were a couple of other sides that would work, too. 

AND if you go during lunch, you can even sneak in ONE biscuit and still have it count! 

Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I am wondering if I am going to regret any of my free day choices. I certainly enjoyed them, but I hope I am down at least one more pound this week. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment