Saturday, April 30, 2011

Workout & Free Day for Me!

This week has been my favorite (and sorest!) week of working out with Amy. I am on Phase 3 and so I do varying activities for multiple muscles at once. My favorite new exercise is Kick-Boxing. I only did the punching part, but it was a GREAT way to release some tension!

Today is my free day and I am going to the Barnstormer's game tonight to cheer on some of our patients as they crush their opponents. We are going out to dinner before the game, so I am planning on have fajitas AND chips & salsa. And probably an adult drink at the game. (I can't go to a live sports event and drink water...) 

I've already got my jog in for the morning and I am up to 16 1/2 minutes of non-stop jogging. If I could run only downhill, I'd be set. I am very proud of myself for working really hard on my at-home workouts. I wouldn't have to go running--anything that is cardio counts, but I am super motivated right now to jog/run. And I like looking at how people have done their landscaping because I can get some good (or bad) ideas that way. 

My Goal---MEDITATION. MEDITATION. MEDITATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment