Friday, April 22, 2011

For Ladies Only...

Alright ladies--let's talk bras. Some women don't need to worry about the type of sports bra they wear while working out. I am not one of those women. I have literally told Amy, "I will NOT be jumping in the gym today without my Big Bertha on!" 

I am sure there are many good sports bras out on the market today, but the one I like is made by Enell. I bought it at the Women's Expo last fall from an Essential Bodywear representative. (Her voice mail tells you to have an "uplifting day"!) When the rep was telling me how to put it on, she used the words "scoop" and "vest" if that gives you any idea how awkward my Big Bertha is. I think it was around $75. Big Bertha is what I've named my bra--I don't think it would be wise marketing to advertise something called a Big Bertha for women.


That's about all for Friday. And gentlemen that I know are reading this...buy one for your girlfriend or wife TODAY. She will thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment