Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teacher Jiggle

Did you ever have a teacher whose arms jiggled as they wrote on the chalkboard? That was one of my biggest fears when I was teaching! I taught 5th grade for the last 8 years and am now staying at home with our boys 5 days a week, and working at the office 2 days. (If you know of a good way to do three full time jobs in two office days, let me know!) 

I can safely say that after working my upper body so hard today with Amy that I should never have to worry about "teacher jiggle" again. It felt so good to be moving my muscles today (it's been a few months since I've worked out). One of my favorite parts about working out at Waukee Wellness is that I am not intimidated by the equipment at all. When I've worked out at the Y or Anytime Fitness, I am always too embarrassed to try the machines because I don't want to look like an idiot. Now that I know how the machines work, I will have more confidence in working out on my "off" days.

I am only a little bit sore tonight. Nothing a cup of hot tea and a hot shower can't fix! 

Lastly, my favorite food of today was my hard-boiled eggs. They are somewhat tasty, especially with mustard, but I loved that we dyed them first for our Easter Eggs. Just adding a little fun to an otherwise "boring" food! (Make sure you remember to buy WHITE eggs and not the organic brown ones like we did the first time!)



No comments:

Post a Comment