Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Nyberg Jump Test

This is not Wes. :)
Wes has done 8WW twice and has lost about 50 pounds and lots of inches off his waist. He did this while I was pregnant with a 10.5lb baby. He was constantly telling me how much weight he was losing. While I was always happy for him, it also made me cry knowing that I was getting bigger and bigger each week. 

This led us to my self-created "Jump Test". It's a simple test. All you have to do is jump once while wearing any pair of pants that is fully fastened without a belt. If you jump and they fall down, you aren't allowed to wear them anymore. (This was after I saw Wes wearing a size 38 pant with a 32 waist. Major fashion crisis at our house!)

I am happy to say that I failed my first jump test yesterday with a pair of post-baby pants. They fell off after I jumped (and wiggled just a little bit). They are history.

That brings me to my Tuesday-Weigh-Day. I was down another 4 pounds this morning making it 11 pounds total! That will keep me working hard this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment